Thursday, November 3, 2011

Because I Said So.


As a father who is outside of the country, I usually talk to my children through skype or magicjack. And most of the time, my children will ask something that they need from school or something they like for their birthday. And just recently, my eldest daughter Alyssa asked for a bicycle, I told her that once she gets here in the US, I will buy her a bike. It may take some time for her to receive the gift, but she was happy I told her that she will get it someday. She specified a color and an additional 2 for her siblings Kishi and Zeya. My daughters are so happy that they expect it and look forward in going here in the US. It will be quite a while for them to go here in the US because of financial matters, but I will make sure they will come here and buy that bicycle because I said so.

You know what my friend, same with our lives. God says something in your life, like “You are blessed, You are healed, You are anointed, You are capable, You are equipped, You are favored” because HE says so.

When God said to Abraham that he will be a father to many nations, it came to reality because He said so. When God said to Mary that she will give birth to a savior, it came to reality because He said so. When Jesus said to the bleeding lady that she is healed, it came to reality because He said so.

Today my friend, you may be burdened by your problems, lift it up to God because He has His hand over your world. You may be thinking you are not blessed, not confident, not healthy, not favored. Double check again, because God is saying you are blessed, prosperous, healed, loved, highly favored.  Because HE said so!



No comments:

Post a Comment