Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thoughts


Admit it my friends, when we accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we had difficulty, we had more challenges, we had more battles to overcome. Yes, in the Bible, it says we will all have hard ships and trials and tribulations and battles to overcome. But I also read in the Bible, specially at the back of it, that Jesus overcame and won that battle. When we accept Jesus Christ, His spirit becomes one with us. He actually lives in us. When you say lives, it means it dwells, His thoughts and His power should dwell in you. And one of the ways Jesus empowers our thought is through the power of our thinking and imagination. He wants to empower our thoughts to direct our lives to achieve that Victory we are looking.

If we keep thinking negative thoughts, that “I will not pass this exam” “Why is my life like this,” “I hate this job,” “I don’t like my manager,” “I hate this one and that.” “I will not get out of this debt.” If we keep on saying these negative words, God will not be glorified, you are letting Him out of His place. Just like in a house, you are pushing Him out of His temple. Try welcoming God to your heart by saying positive words, encouraging words, uplifting words. Yes you may have said negative words yesterday; yes you may have sinned and had some setback the other day. But today is a new day. Today is a better day than yesterday. When we line up our thoughts in His words, we can be sure that we are thinking His thoughts. Let us choose to focus on His thoughts.

I am blessed and so are you my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment