Thursday, August 18, 2011

Colors of Life


Have you ever felt like you have wasted years of your life? Don’t get me wrong, but lately, I have been meditating about my life and I feel like I have wasted a lot of time, wasted with a wrong place, wrong job, wasted time with the wrong people and doing the wrong things. But the Bible tells of a time when Jesus fed a crowd of thousand people with only five loaves and two fish and of course with the help of the boy (You know the story). On that certain day, everybody had more than enough to eat, and there were enough baskets full of bread and fish for leftovers. Actually, more than enough!  Not just twice, not just thrice, but thousand times. Because we serve a God of multiplication. I love what Jesus told the disciples to collect all the leftovers “So that nothing is wasted.”  He said.

And you know what my friend, if you feel like you have wasted something, if you feel like you are just a leftover food, if you feel like just a second hand. Be encouraged that with God, nothing is ever wasted. He will never waste that experience that you had, He will never waste a hurt you got, He will never waste the dream that He gave you. Well in fact, He will ask the disciples to gather it for you so that nothing will be wasted. God will gather all those wasted years, experiences, hurts and feelings and restore them back to you in a thousand folds. He will turn them around for your own good. He will make you stronger, wiser and better. Be encouraged my friend that God always makes beautiful things out of the dark.


3 comments:

  1. i always feel this way. wasted 3 years of my life, not saving for the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Mike, I felt GOD was touching my heart while reading it. I thanked GOD for people like you who make time to encouraged people that there is always hope in any situation. With GOD in our life, all we need is to have faith. =)

    ReplyDelete