Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dream Another Dream


I still believe that God has plans for you. His plans for you is to bless you and keep you. He has placed greatness inside of YOU! I’ve been reading a book titled “Put Your Dream To Test” by John Maxwell and it says there that you have to keep dreaming. I have this friend, who just can’t get out of his comfort zone. I encouraged him and told him he can do it, all he has to do is take a leap of faith and take one step at a time. He started as a waiter of a small town restaurant, then he moved to another restaurant to be a supervisor. Guess what, he is now a store manager, he didn’t even finished college. What am I saying here my friend, we all have dreams and desires we want to accomplish. But so many times, life has a way of stealing it. We will go to disappointments and adversity. But never stop dreaming.


I want to encourage you today to keep dreaming and get the fire back! Start speaking victory over your life. Be positive, start going to church, and get around with people who believes in you. Keep the faith my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment