Sunday, December 8, 2013

Help!!!


My conversation with Jett
I got a message from my friend from Leyte City, Philippines about what happened to them during the super typhoon Hayain. He told me about his ordeal. He lost his house, personal possession and two aunts. The good news is that both his children are safe and is now recovering from that horrific event.









2 Corinthians 8:7 says  in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you[a]—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.

Jett's House

Photo (AP David Guttenfelder)
Paul said in that verse that “excel in giving!” Because it is in giving that we receive more! Every time we give something out, we have extra hands to receive blessings. God has blessed you not to keep that blessing for yourselves. He has blessed you to be also a blessing to others. I am now asking your good heart to bless this friend of mine. I know some of you have already donated to institutions, organizations and even went home to donate their time. But I am asking you now my friend to excel in giving. I am asking you to be the hands and feet of God to bless this friend of mine.


Let your heart’s desire to be a blessing, to leave other people better. I don’t care if you donate a $1.00, $10, $100 or $1,000 all I ask for is for you to bless other people in order for you to be blessed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment