Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Need A Nurse!

God gave us dreams and desires in our hearts. And I believe we all have goals we want to accomplish. And one of the many dreams that God gave us is our college degree. A lot of Filipino nowadays are having problems with their degrees. Sa dami ng college graduates, minsan we no longer know kung ano ba talaga ang pwede work mo. Like for example nurses, sa dami nila, minsan hindi na nurse ang nagiging work nila. Or in my case, I graduated Physical Therapy but I ended up being a medical representative. Being a medical rep is not bad, nor being a call center agent. But God gave you that dream of being in the medical field, being a nurse, being a physical therapist, being a healer to somebody’s life. Why not try or pursue it just for one more time. I have said this before everybody can be a good medical rep, anybody can be a good call center agent, but not everybody can be a good physical therapist or a nurse like you. Yes, I am talking to you now… And you know who you are.


And yes, sometimes, it seems to take longer than we originally thought. Sometimes, things don’t work out the way we planned. It took me more than 10 years to realize that this is my calling. Yes, I was a good medical rep, but I believe I am better at being a physical therapist now. And if we are not careful, we will get discourage and end up just settling where we are. But let me encourage you. God doesn’t want you to just settle in that position. He didn’t let you finish that course for some reason. He intentionally, deliberately guided you to finish that course because you have His healing hand to take care of people, to empower patient, to enable to them, to educate them to be the best that they can be….He wants to take you to a higher level. But many times, people like, me misses out on God’s best simply because we give up too soon. And in reality, we don’t realize how close we are to that Victory.

I ask you my friend, don’t let that be you. Do not just give up because it is hard, do not give up because you were denied a visa, because you failed the exam, because you don’t have resources for the application. You have invested so much in your college course and you never know, just a few more days of believing, trusting and another few weeks or months of doing the right thing, you will see that situation turning around for you. Always remember that God is on your side. He permitted you to finish that course so why worry about your future. Keep standing and keep believing because you are closer than you think on reaching that dream!




No comments:

Post a Comment