Saturday, June 18, 2011

Biggest Loser?

Have you ever heard the saying “Attitude determines your altitude?” If you look at it on a different perspective, we should have a positive, faith filled attitude in order for us to rise higher in life, but if we have this negative pessimistic manana habit, it will only drag us down.

Same with living a healthy lifestyle, if you want to lose some weight or to start an exercise program. We need to be positive and be proactive on how we should start it. I was observing the people from my former pharma company, majority of them are into running and exercise and noticed that these people are the one who are the winners and not the complainers. When we face adversity in life, our attitude affects the outcome. Same with taking care of our health. Are we going to say I will exercises tomorrow not today? I will eat healthy tomorrow? I will just do it tomorrow… But that kind of attitude not only closes your door to a healthy life, it also closes your attitude towards being successful. The Bible says that faith is what pleases God and if we have faith in ourselves in maintaining a healthy life, I believe God will take care of us and will be happy if we take care of His temple which is our body. Actually, He is trying to promote you, but you’ve got to stay on that positive side. You’ve got to stand strong and fight that temptation of not exercising and not eating healthy. I haven’t reached my ideal body weight yet, but like in our Christian life, I am still a work in progress. And I believe I am in the right path in living a healthy life… If we are not physically healthy, it is hard to be spiritually healthy…

If you are going through a difficult time today, problems with your family, finances, work and ministry. Try exercising. It releases special hormones that will help you think better, react better to certain circumstances and besides, exercises is good for you… And start thanking God for bringing you through the other side. As you progress, I believe God will take you to a higher level and you will continue moving forward in the abundant life God has for you by taking care of His Holy Temple which is your body…

No comments:

Post a Comment