Monday, June 27, 2011

Firing Range

Do you know that you have the power to change, bless or curse your life and your future with your words? I always say this to my patients, that there is power over our words. If you keep saying that “You can’t do it, that you are not good, I am so undisciplined or I can’t do it” You just cursed your future, you just cursed your life. Last weekend, I went to a firing range, and it is my first time to fire a rifle in a controlled target range. I don’t know how to shoot; I don’t even know how to pull the trigger and where to put my hands and proper positioning. But with of course the guidance of my friends and with some positive declaration that I can hit my target, I was able to hit my assigned target very good, actually I was able to annihilate the target. Lol…You know what happened here my friend, I just kept saying to myself that I can hit that target, I kept saying to myself that I will be able to do it, I kept saying to myself that I can do it!

Same thing with our lives, we have to be careful about what we allow to come out of our mouth. We have to realize that our word and tongue is a small rudder that can set direction in our lives. Let me ask you today, which direction you are going? Are you declaring good things in your life? Are you blessing your life or are you complaining about it?

I encourage you today my friend to bless your life, choose what God says. He said, He will bless you, take care of you, anoint you and keep you. And as you prepare yourself for that Victory, you will fulfill the destiny that God has planned for you. Keep the faith my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment