Saturday, March 11, 2017

#1 Compliment three people every day!

To my daughters,

I have been listening to Mr. Dan Miller a life coach and an online mentor for me anak. He recommended that I start reading “Life’s Little Instruction Book”. In this blog, I will try to explain on how to be a better person. Always remember, that you can have everything you want and need in life, if you will just help other people get what they want.

#1 Compliment three people every day!

When I wake up in the morning, I always make it a point to say good morning and I love you to your mom. Please make sure to say one good thing to yourself, talk to yourself that you are going to be awesome, going to be great and that you are going to have a blessed day. The second person you can give compliment to is your sister. When you wake up, please say good morning to your sisters. Lastly, you can compliment me or your mom. Better yet, compliment the first ten people you see in your school, compliment them regardless of their position in your school, whether they are the principal, janitor, cafeteria lady or your classmate. What you sow is what you reap. If you sow a compliment, you will get a compliment in return. If you sow a smile, you will get a smile back. So your assignment for today anak, give compliments generously…

Love,

Dad




No comments:

Post a Comment