Saturday, March 30, 2013

DENIED!



My family and I have been watching the Bible series in the History Channel every Sunday. And one thing I have learned while watching is that God is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY and TOMORROW. When He says something, He really means it. When He says that He will curse a place or a person, He will fulfil it, however, when He says, He will bless you and prosper you, He will fulfil it too! And just recently, I was a little worried about my Green Card application. I was denied of my green card. According to USCIS, my education is not equivalent to the first professional degree for physical therapist which is a Master’s or Doctorate. Nevertheless, I believe God is working behind the scene and has been guiding me on how to be a better physical therapist. And guess what, God has been preparing me to be not just a good one, but to be the best by letting me enrol and be accepted to a doctorate program here in the US last year. One of the reasons why I applied to a doctorate program is for me to learn more about the US practice, to learn the latest trend in evidence based practice and to be the best clinician I can be for my patient and the company. Hopefully I will be finishing it next year and will have the title of Doctor of Physical Therapy. Yes, you can call me Dr. Michael Chua next year. Lol...  Having said that, I will have the degree that is equivalent to a US PT degree and hopefully will get my green card next year too! Is that a coincidence? Or is it God who is actually working behind the scene?

Maybe you are like me, who have been denied of a green card, a visa, or a job. Don’t be discouraged, because God is working behind the scene. We will all have challenges in life. During those times, it is very easy to talk about your problems. I myself am like that, I would call other people, friends and co-workers about my situation, I would complain to them about my issues in life. I would actually talk to my wife about my problem. Maybe you received a bad report; maybe you are facing financial problems. But one thing I realized is that, the more you talk about something, the bigger it becomes in our mind. I have this friend who keeps on complaining about his car, he actually has a pretty decent new car, but he keeps on complaining about it. Well guess what, it finally broke down on him. It’s because of the power of attraction. He kept on nagging and complaining about it and he got what he wanted.

Remember that, even if you don’t see how things would work out. God does. You have to speak positivity in your life. You’ve got to speak goodness instead of mediocrity in your life. Instead of talking to God how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your GOD is! So Dr. Michael Chua, here I come! GreenCard here I come! Blessings here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment