Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Storm

As a physical therapist travelling to other facilities, I usually encounter several challenges along the way, like road block, big trucks and heavy rains. And just recently, I had a new challenge, it snowed really bad. The snow was so bad I can’t even see the road I am going through. It was so bad, that even the lines along the interstate are cover by approximately an inch of snow. All I did was drive carefully and slowly. I thought I couldn’t make it home due to the heavy snow storm. But all of a sudden, here comes two big trucks pouring out salts on the road to make the highway safe, it made a way for me and the rest of the travelers. In the end, I am safe in the warmth of my house.

You know what my friend, life is like that, and we will encounter bad snows in life. We will encounter difficulties and challenges in life. Sometimes we will encounter heavy rains, road blocks and accidents. Something will happen that your plan will move you out of your course. But be encouraged that God is working behind the scene. He is pouring out salt on the road to make your path safe. He is preparing a way for you to make it straight and your road safe. We will encounter difficult times my friend, but it is not the end. It is only the start of your journey in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment