Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lord, Give me Patience Right Now.

I was talking to a person yesterday and I heard something from him that it is not really pleasing to my ears. He said that a certain person was saying something bad about me, that I don’t do this and I don’t care to talk to that another person and etcetera etcetera. I really wanted to defend myself, I wanted to go back to that person and tell him/her on him/her face that “What is your problem with me? I wanted to smack that person in the face and hit him/her on her stomach and do my karate chop on his/her neck, but while talking to him over the phone, a small still voice told me not to overreact and just let it go and not to defend myself. Because God sees and knows my heart and my motives.

My question to you my friend, when the Lord looks at your heart, what does He see? Does He see goodness or hatred? Positive or Negative? He sees our thoughts, our attitudes and our motives. Only you and God know what is going in your heart. And too many people go around today pretending and acting to be somebody else. They try to make themselves good by making other look bad, are you getting what I am saying? They pretend to be somebody that they are the good ones and that they are the victim and that the other person tried to hurt them, well they know in fact that they are the one who is trying to victimizing that other person. But let me tell you one thing, God know what is in their hearts. God looks in the inside. Remember this, you can fool a lot of people by telling bad things about them, but we cannot fool God. And if you are the person on the other side of the fence, just let God deal with them and pray that sana kunin na sila ni Lord (the Lord take them as soon as possible). Lol…

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart”
(1 Samuel 16:7,)

No comments:

Post a Comment