Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Need a Pedicure!

God puts people in your life not just by accident; He puts them intentionally, whether it’s a challenging person or a person who is in need. God brings people into your life for a purpose. And we should be living with an awareness that “How am I going to add value to this person, how can I help them succeed? How can I help them?” But let’s face the fact; there are a lot of people who go around “What is it for me? Or what can they offer to me? No! We should have an attitude on how to help other people; we should be asking ourselves, “What can we do for them?

And staying here in the US for quite a while, I have learned how to cut my toe nails and remove my own ingrown nails (back home, pedicure is really cheap. Lol). And if you are like me who has such a crazy toe nail who has a very deep ingrown nails, you know it hurts!!! And let’s not be like an ingrown toe nail who is always such a nuisance to other people. Don’t make the mistake of going through other people’s life like an ingrown toe nail. Instead, be a dream releaser; use your talent, your influence and your experience to not just accomplish your own goal, but as well as to release other people’s dream. Learn to encourage other people and lift other people up.

I have learned this the hard way, but there is nothing more rewarding than to sleep at night knowing that you have helped somebody in need, somebody you were able to encourage. You not only fulfilled your purpose for that day, you become the hands and feet of Jesus in this world. When you help other people to be the best they can be, you will also see your own best as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment