Saturday, June 18, 2011

Enlarge Your Territory.

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1Chronicle 4:10


When I was planning to go outside the country and work as an OFW. Miss Gigi declared me this verse 1Chronicle 4:10 to me. At first I was a little bit concerned about that. What I know about Jabez is that his name means “problem, sorrow, pessimistic and trouble.” But by reading and declaring what Jabez did during his life. I believe God granted his request. Instead of sitting around feeling pitiful about himself. He believed God that He has something big coming. In the scripture, Jabez declared bold prayers to God and that he asked God to do something big for his life. I also did that to my possible ministry, at first I was a little hesitant on how to continue my ministry, but here I am now. Sharing the good news not only to small town in the south, not just a city, not just a state, not just a country, but the whole world. If you will look in my profile and stats in my blog, I’ve been going around the world sharing the good news through this blog. I continue to receive emails regarding their lives from all walks of life and country, on how God is continually changing them and how this blog has helped them through Jesus Christ of course. And yes, God is working through this blog going out into different nations.


I am enlarging my territory through the internet. Now, my question to you my friend, have you asked God how to enlarge your territory? Your influence? Have you ever asked Him to do something big in your life? We have not because we ask not. When you stretch your faith in Him, you get a vision to enlarge. I may not be able to go around the world as a minister, but God is using the internet to share His word. Sometimes, we have a limited view of God, we act like we are asking God a favor, so we end up asking Him small things. Mind you, our God is a big God and has unlimited resources. You are not doing God a favor by holding back and being small minded. If you want to please God, then believe in Him, ask Him to enlarge your blessing and you will receive large blessings indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment