Friday, May 6, 2011

More Than Enough.

These past few weeks is challenging for me and my family, I have been sending money to the Philippines and it seems that the expenses keep on piling up, it seems that sending money is never ending. While sending and paying debts is my priority, I just realized I no longer have cash on hand in my pocket and I started to become conscious on how much money I have left in my bank and realized that I almost have zero balance on my savings and on my checking account and maxed out my credit card. And tell to tell you the truth my friend, when I run on am empty bank account, sooner or later things start to break down and everything seems to be affected, I easily get mad, my relationship, my work and even my character is affected. I remember when I was working as a pharma rep, when I don’t have a budget to implement my activities, I get mad at the company. Before I knew it, I am making bad choices,  stealing from the company, saying things I don’t really mean and allowing discouragement to replace the hope of God that He has put in my heart.


And sadly my friend, this does not just happen to me, it happens to everybody, I believe if you are also a regular employee like me, it also happens to you, this happens to everybody and nobody wants to run on an empty budget, no body wants to run a car without a gasoline, nobody wants to live a life of lack, but in our world today, it is slowly becoming a way of life. But let me encourage you my friend, that this is not God’s way, we are not designed to live like this. God wants to bless us and He wants to take care of us. He wants us to live with a pressed down, shaken together running over life.

And just this week, I was really running low on my budget like what I said earlier and I asked God, how am I supposed to survive this week without going to grocery? Come on now… I don’t have relatives to run to ask money here, I don’t have a close friend who can I eat out with. But I just trusted God, He enjoys watching us trusting Him, He loves to see us happy and fulfilled, full of faith and expectation. And just this week, somebody hand me a significant amount of money, CASH! Money! Moolah!!! And people are treating me lunch and dinner. And because of that blessing, I can now send money to my family in the Philippines… That is God working for me behind the scenes, He has touched other people to bless me, He had prepared other people for me.

Same with you my friend, you may be going through a hard time, you don’t know what to do, you don’t know where to go, just keep trusting Him, put your faith in Him. He created us to be blessed. The Bible says that “God will generously provide all that we need and then you will always have everything that we need and plenty of left over to share with others.” This happened when he fed 5000 people, they had leftovers. Just like me, somebody blessed me so I could be a blessing to my family and have enough leftovers to bless my family.

I believe if we will continue to trust Him and ask Him to pour His incredible love and grace, I believe our best days are still ahead… Thank you Jesus for blessing me! I am blessed and so are YOU my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment