Saturday, March 5, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Everything we do produces a seed and grows something for our future generations. Meron tayong kasabihan na “Kung ano ang puno, siya ang bunga”.  People may not always hear what you say, but they are going to observe your life.  Sabi nga ni Pastor Jason dati sa sermon niya, out of 10 people, one will only ready their bible, the rest will read your life.  I know that I can tell my children Alyssa and Akeisha how they are supposed to behave, but the truth is they are going to do whatever they see me doing.  My children will respond to life the way I respond to my life or to my situation.

 Last time na nagusap kami ng mga anak ko, ang sabi sa akin “Daddy, huwag ka naman laging galit kay Mommy, lagi ka nalang galit eh”, when I heard that, natawa lang ako, pero deep inside para akong nanlumo kasi nga ginagaya talaga nila ako, actually, di lang ako nanlumo, naiyak pa nga ako…L  When they grow up, they will also model that lifestyle, that is why I think it is very important pala to have a good example before our children, kahit paminsan minsan or dapat pala palagi, dapat magpakita tayo ng maganda asal sa mga bata.  We are drawing with our lifestyle, our attitude and our children put their minds on it, in short ginagaya talaga nila tayo. L

Today friends, I encourage you to mold our children, if you have not set the best example, I think today is a new day.  I think it is never too late to change, to create a new vision, a new purpose in our homes and paint a new one that we can pass down to our own children.

Remember, through our example we are investing in generations to come. Let's leave a stepping stones, not stumbling blocks, and build a lasting legacy of faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment