Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday MOMMY!!! I am blessed to have you as my wife!


A person asked me what the greatest commandment in life is. I prompted that the greatest is to love God, the second is to love your neighbor as yourself. This connection is a three part system, the connection between you and God, between you and others and between you. I read sa financial books, you cannot give what you do not have, you cannot donate money if you do not have money, same with love, you cannot give love, without having love. We need to love our selves first, before we can love others.
I am not saying be selfish, but it is about honoring and following God’s commandment. I just like how my wife love’s herself so much, she loves taking care of herself, fixing her hair, taking time to put make up, taking time to carefully choose her wardrobe for the following day, taking time to fix her stuffs. It just shows how she loves herself so much, kaya naman kapag nag-mahal siya, sobra sobra, siksik, liglig at umaapaw. And just imagine how loved I am when she gives her love to me, how pampered I am sa kanyang pagmamahal. That is how she gives her love to me, because she can give what she has, LOVE… Kaya naman lagi ko tanggap ng tanggap ng pagmamahal niya. I love you for that mommy!
Same with our God, He loves us so unconditionally; He gives us everything we all need. So I encourage you today my friend to receive God’s love. Ask God to show you His LOVE, when you accept God’s love, you will be set free from any kind of inferiority and insecurity. And the more we accept God’s love, the more we are able to give in return to God and of course to other people around us.
And if you have never accepted God’s love and forgiveness, let me encourage you to do so. I was talking to a friend of mine about religion, and it came to a point about being religious and talking about having a savior, I am not talking about religion here, what I am talking about is that personal relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ, and it is very simple, just ask Jesus in your heart. Talk to Him, tell him that you need a savior and believe that He is the son of God that He died for your sins and asking Him to come into your life and accepting Him as your Lord and savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment